First Birthday Celebration with my Vietnamese Wife | Was it a Success? #passportbros

My wife recorded this video about our chance to celebrate my birthday here in the United States. I didn't request anything special. I just wanted a day that was not filled with errands, agenda items, calls from work, requests for pick-ups or drop-offs, and a few choice meals in between.


Nghia did a phenomenal job of keeping everything low-key, just like I asked.  In addition to breakfast lunch and dinner, she arranged for an Uber to take my kids to school and back.


This is the second half of my birthday. To review the first half go here:


https://youtu.be/mWxbpRlElfY


I didn't reach my goal of getting to 1000 subscribers by my birthday, but there's no rush. I'll keep delivering good content. Please keep watching.


Music by Handbook, Andrew Applepie and Dylan Sitts. Licensed through Epidemic Sound.


View my Men’s Advocate and Passport Brother Blog here:


Https://www.AngeloJBell.com


Check out my Etsy T-shirt store here: 


Https://kisshugfive.etsy.com/


Or view my RedBubble Sticker Shop here:


Https://iheardthat.redbubble.com/