Dreams






Dreams and the Supernatural via 3 Glasses of Shiraz


When I was back in New York 11 odd years ago, PCH (Pacific Coast Highway) held some romantic
acclaim for me. I mean, all the shows about driving on PCH were romantic, adventurous, lively, funny
-- something right out of a Judy Collins novel. For me, the romantic ambiance of PCH was focused on three things: 

  1. Driving a Jeep or convertible 
  2. I'm with a sexy, barefoot woman 
  3. The woman wears a sundress

The dream was always the same: 

Angelo, cruising in a Jeep Wrangler, heading north on PCH.  Beside me sits a lovely lovely woman wearing a spaghetti-strapped flowery sundress. She's reading a book and her shoes are off and her feet are placed neatly atop the dashboard. 

As we drive I sneak peeks at her lovely manicured feet and red nail polish. I admit it. I do have a foot fetish, but it's not some obscene thing. I simply find well-cared-for, well-manicured feet truly attractive. And the absence of "hammer time" on these feet is an absolute must.

Anyway, the fantasy is the same. I sneak peek at this lovely brown-haired beauty using my
peripheral vision, cutting my eyes through the sides of my sunglasses. I see her wonderfully toned
legs. I see the suppleness of her thighs as her sundress rides ever-so-slightly up. She is reading but she
feels my eyes upon her. She reaches out and touches my hand to let me know that although she is
engaged in her book, she is also thinking about me, too.

I shift into another gear and take a curve at a dangerously high speed and she doesn't flinch. She just
rubs my hand. She takes her hand away to turn the page of her book. I can't see her eyes through her
sunglasses but I can tell that her eyes are sparkling.

So I smile. And with one last glance at those beautiful toes, I turn my attention back to the road and drive on. 

I have never forgotten that dream or the fantasy. I never will. It is one of the things that made it easy to pick up and relocate from NY to LA.