Make These 7 Mistakes on the K1 Visa Petition AND You May Have to Start ...


My name Is Angelo and I an advocate for men who still want to get married to traditional women. I make videos about the K1 visa process and the long-term relationships that follow. In my life I talk about blending the best of the Southeast Asian and Western cultures and experiences. Unlike other Passport Brothers, I brought my fiancee, Nghia, to the US. We got married and we will remain stateside until my children get out of High School. I share lots of information about my journey and I say tips, tricks, and techniques. If you're interested in meeting a Southeast Asian woman, this is the place to come. Don't get me wrong, I love women. But I'm not about to spend my last years with a masculine, unfit, loud, selfish, and apathetic modern American woman, who only thinks of a man as a Wallet. I have found the women in Southeast Asia, especially Vietnam, are much more softer, and traditional, and know how to take care of the man who takes care of them.