Speechless

Speechless_img



SPEECHLESS
By Always Angelo


Speechless.
I don't usually get this way.
Not so fast, nor so soon.
Stumbling over my words
And trying to conceal things that are --

Obvious.
As the motion of my brain undulating
To-and-fro like the waves of
A Jamaican beach
Works within the confines of
Specific and strategic moves.
Trying to be

Meticulous.
Is my design, my plan
For self-preservation for I
Know I am losing myself
Too quickly. And the warnings
Of my head are
Redundant. The voices in my eyes
Cry the same cry but their
Efforts are --

Superfluous.
It doesnt matter.
The cry, the wail the moan
Of warning is wonderfully
Filtered through my fantasy.
Becoming the wails, moans and
Cries of passion and ecstasy.
But to move further is

Dangerous.
I feel that you need me.
My touch.
My caress across the small of
Your back. My adoring
Admiration of your
Abdomen. And I Need
To be lifted.
Above this realm of obligation
And morality,
Out of the consciousness
And consequence. But
To do so would be

Frivolous.
Is that what this is?
A childs game gone awry?
An exercise in my own vanity?
Or a chemical reaction
As the dizzying effects
0f your smile regress me
Towards giddiness and a high
A high so high
I am lifted.
But such vertical
Movement can be

Ambiguous.
As we know that
What goes up
Must come crashing down.
And therein lies my caution.
Not only for my own protection
But as a vanguard for
Your state of mind.
So here I stand.

Speechless.
Envying my dreams
That embody all
That is sexy about you
And your smile. Jealous
Of my thoughts
Which show no restraint
Nor need to
As they connect to your
Ephemeral existence.
I am

Speechless.
As I dream a dream
That must soon be gone
From me. But now that dream is

Delicious.
As is the nape of your neck
And your closed eyes
As I press my lips
Against them. The gentleness
Of a kiss upon the lips
Ignites energy that is

Boundless.
I am truly
Speechless.




(c) Angelo Bell